Terms and conditions
- Not with standing any statuary rights,
all items supplied by Wheelie Bin Direct are subject to these terms and
- Free delivery (where offered) applies to mainland England and Wales, Wheelie Bin Direct will provide a quotation for other UK or
- When more than one two wheeled bin
supplied, the wheels and axles are supplied separately to be
fitted by the purchaser. The wheels are a simple permanent
press fit on the axles and do not require tools. They will be found in the second bin.
- All our Wheelie bins are brand new and unused but it is
possible that they might have minor scuffs or marks on them (which will not
affect their function) resulting
from manufacture and delivery process. Wheelie bins are wrapped for shipment.
- All our wheelie bins comply with standard (EN840) council refuse collection
requirements but you are responsible for checking that the wheelie
bin you select is suitable for your particular circumstances in case
your council has some peculiar rules regarding which size wheelie
bins they will empty.
capacities indicated are nominal and the dimensions approximate
The colours come as standard.
- If a bin or bins are to be returned to us or are not accepted
for delivery, except due to a fault or shipping damage, there will
be a restocking fee of £5 per bin in addition to the actual cost of
return shipping, which can vary,
but will be at least £25 per bin. If the customer prefers
they may return the bin to us at their cost. If we have modified
bins to a customer's requirements, for example by fitting locks,
apertures or drop down doors, we reserve the right not to accept
them back. In line with the Distance Selling Regulations for
consumers, we do refund the initial delivery charge which is
included in the wheelie bin price.
- For deliveries to business customers, it is assumed that the
customer will be available to receive items in normal business hours
(Monday-Friday 9am-6pm). If there are special delivery requirements
which are not pre-agreed or redelivery is required Wheelie Bin Direct reserves
the right to back charge the customer any direct costs charged by the
transport company. We do not routinely supply Proof of
Delivery (POD) paperwork with invoices but will, of course, provide
POD in any situation where there is reasonable question about
- Any delivery dates shown are indicative and not
contractually binding. Time is not the essence of any
- When customers require trunnions (DIN Points) on plastic
or metal bins, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure
the bins that we supply have the trunnions located correctly
for their machines.
- Wheelie Bin Direct provides a 12 month warranty
from delivery for manufacturing or
design defects. Normal wear and tear and any damage caused by any
use, situation or activity for which the bin, or other item, is not
specifically designed or intended for, is not covered.
- Wheelie Bin Direct retains title to any bins it has supplied until
payment is received in full.
- Wheelie Bin Direct liability in any circumstance will be limited to
replacement of any item, or part thereof, excluding transport charges.